Maintaining a healthy lifestyle is undeniably the most important duty we owe ourselves, improving our quality of life invariably helps to extend ones life and provides a better chance of a longer and healthier life.
Here are some ways to help you improve your lifestyle,
- Generally avoid family/social distress; consider your family size; structure,stage and dynamics.
- Be productive and maintain wellness(emotional,social,occupational,religious. Etc)
- Communicate responsibly.
- Talk to someone.
- Ask for help when you need one.
- Have a family physician not some quack.
- Value your life/health and that of others.
- Give a helping hand.
- Be part of nation/ world builders.
- Practice safe and appropriate sexual behavior when neccesary.
- Adopt good sleep hygiene.
- Quit/cutdown Alcohol and ciggarette.
- Limit salt intake to 3-5g per day.
-lots of fruits and vegetables
-less of refinned sugars