Garki Hospital Abuja (GHA) is requesting for applications from suitable qualified candidates for immediate employment
Job Title: Web Administrator
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the design and continued update of company web pages, including graphics, animation and functionality.
- To develop web page infrastructure and applications related to pages with more advanced graphics and features.
- To monitor web server and site technical performance.
- Implementing SEO strategies.
- Promoting the organizations websites online
- Work closely with the marketing and IT team to set and ensure marketing campaigns achieve targets.
- Circulate efficient and accurate reporting, detailing results of each web marketing campaign and possible improvement.
- Advise on the improvement, results, competition and new direction in technology to assist with marketing of the brand.
- Design and deliver a functional website that requires an extensive end-to-end knowledge of e-marketing and customer relation.
- Daily Update of organisation website,).
- Maintain and enhance existing Website, update marketing activities
- Administration of company website.
- General technical support, implementation of designed solutions and management of the website and other web infrastructure
- Debug issues that arise with the performance of the website.
- Interface for performance issues with hosting company.
Skills & Attributes Required
- Proven Website Development & management experience.
- A thorough knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques.
- Experience of running and evaluating on line marketing campaigns, which will include the social media campaigns.
- Experience in social media content development is an added advantage.
- Up-to-date awareness of website marketing techniques
- A thorough knowledge of website design practices and should keep up with trends in website marketing, including social media networking strategies.
- Sound knowledge on several content management systems (DRUPAL, WORDPRESS, JOOMLA,)
- Intermediate knowledge in the use of multimedia and graphic software (PhotoShop, Adobe Premier, etc.).
- Ability to work under very tight deadlines.
- Positive attitude.
- Time management abilities.
- Problem solving skills.
- Self confidence.
- Working well under pressure.
- People and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Degree in Computer science or any other relevant field from a recognised University.
- Certification in web development & programming will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their applications and CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Leave a reply →