Garki Hospital Department of Surgery is comprised of certified surgeons who provide evaluation and treatment for a full range of different surgery conditions.
- Endocrine surgery (For thyroid diseases)
- Breast cancer screening and treatment
- Hepatobiliary surgery (For gallstones, Pancreatic tumours)
- Management of colorectal diseases
- Management of benign anorectal disease like haemorrhoids (using rubber band ligation, staples haemorroidopexy and open haemorrhoid surgeries )
- Anal fistula and abscesses
- Management of other digestive system likepeptic ulcer diseases, GORD, sleeve gastrectomy for obesity etc)
- Laparoscopic surgeries (for appendicectomy, gallstones diseases )
- Endoscopic procedures (oesophageal variceal ligation, percutaneous endoscopic gastrostomy-PEG)
- Treatment of various forms of hernias and trauma care (as it relates to General surgery) and treatment of other surgical conditions like lipomas, ganglion cysts etc.