Haematology is a branch of medicine that deals with the study, diagnosis, treatment as well as prevention of blood diseases. In Garki Hospital Abuja we offer haematologic services as well as run a well-equipped blood bank services which provide blood and blood products to all the patients who need this service in the hospital. We offer both clinical and laboratory haematologic services.
We are in partnership with four sickle cell foundation that offers support to the sickle cell patients that visit the clinic.
Our Haematology department is covered by a specialist Consultant Haematologist
- Sickle cell clinic
- Haemato-oncology diseases
- Coagilation disorder
- Bleeding disorder
- Genetic counselling/screening for couples before marriage
- Interpretation of haematologic results.
- Link to international facilities for stem cell transplantation
- Blood/blood product transfusions
- Bone marrow Aspiration/biopsy